Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2012

A Very Good Friday.


I simply love this time of the year- Easter holidays! I am a school teacher, so holidays, I must admit, are not scarce. But there is something about Easter (other than chocolate) that is so delicious. Three small words that are on everybody's lips- HOT CROSS BUNS :) There is nothing better than waking up on Easter Sunday to a toasted hot cross bun, especially the choc chip ones! See in my household, I'm spoilt with choice, my boyfriend is a pastry chef and prepares the most delightful Easter spoils- hopefully I will be able to share some photos of these with you through this blog!

(Photo taken from: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinjarra-Bakery-Patisserie/133223383375490)


Today is the first day of my Easter holidays. So, what glorious adventures do I have planned to fill my days, I hear you ask? None, nil, zero, zilch, nada! And isn’t that fabulous?!?
I’m hoping to spend this Easter break doing all the DIY decorating that I am obsessed with downloading and collecting, but never have time to complete. So hopefully over the next few weeks I can upload them onto my blog for you to be amazed :)
As for now, I’m sitting in front of the TV, typing on my MAC with a skinny mocha in hand and loving the thought of what this weekend brings. Easter with the family, catching up with friends and eating my body weight in chocolate!
I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine, rainbows and treats that make you smile. I'm leaving you now to finish making my family and friends Easter gifts- my DIY experiment #1 for the holidays! Will post some pics soon.

Until then,

Simone.