Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Don't blame it on the sunshine...

Ok, So my spring start wasn't quite as 'wow' as I had expected. Unfortunately, in my diary September means the start of Spring and therefore the start of the summer slim down. However, my boyfriend has a very different diary entry. September means cooking the finest of pastries, breads, sorbets and icecream to enter into a variety of different competitions. First of all, he baked unbelievable apple pies, carrot cakes, blueberry muffins, hot cross buns, vanilla slices etc for the Perth Royal Show competitions. After that there were gourmet pies, pasties and sausage rolls for the Melbourne Food Festival and now I am literally swimming in the most desirable sorbets and ice cream flavours you could imagine.

I know what you're thinking, I should have more self control and motivation and just say no but do you know how hard that is !?!?! Especially when he has been working so hard on each product and they won so many prizes! His Bakery, The Pinjarra Bakery and Patisserie, came second overall in the Perth Royal Show competition. How awesome is that?!? 

However, he is off to Melbourne next week for the Melbourne Food Festival so I will get my serious and strict face back on and get rid of all the 'evil' food during this time! That way, I'll be back on track and ready to train insane :)

The weather in the West has been shocking this week... can I blame it on that also? I know, I know...  I mustn't want it bad enough if I keep making excuses!

This blog is holding me accountable so hopefully in a few short months I can report my progress and be 100% satisfied that I achieved my Summer bikini bod wish :)

Until next time,
Simone xx


No comments:

Post a Comment