The past few days, friends and I have been swimming, drinking, eating, sun baking, sleeping, boating and partying on Rottnest Island. This was a sensational way to bring in the new year.
2012 was certainly very good to me,
- I planned my first hen's night which was a great success in Margaret River
- I was a bridesmaid for the first time in Leah, one of my best friends/ sister-in-laws, wedding
- I still have the greatest job in the world as a Primary school teacher
- I watched my niece grow up and she is now walking and talking
- Leah fell pregnant and found out she is having a baby girl
- I celebrated my 9 year anniversary with my high school sweetheart
- We finally got air-con
There are so many things to be thankful for in 2012. So many in fact that I have probably forgotten some and almost taken them for granted. That is why this year I am going to be posting a photo/ memory a day of all the wonderful things that happen in my life this year. This way, when I look back at 2013- I can see every sparkle in my life!
And there are many...
I hope my blog can bring joy, love, inspiration, motivation and positivity to your world. I can't take credit for this idea, I actually got it from a friend at Jemima, I always look forward to seeing what she is grateful for in her day and getting awesome photography ideas (as she is a pro!)
Cheers to 2013.. May every day sparkle!